Blog award tags :)

(* I'm writing in English so my international nominees would know what I'm babbling about :D)
This is the first time I've been tagged for a blog award :), but it took me awhile to figure out the rules (I'm slooow on rainy days). I've been tagged by DragonRhia from Lacquer Ware for Tips & Toes, Lalica from Nails for Fun  and Lunatica from Nails by Lunatica. Thanks, girls! >:D<

The first is the Sunshine award:


The rules are:
1. Save the image above and post it on your own blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.


The second is Happy 101 award:


The rules are:
1. Post who gave you this award
2. State 10 things you like
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment

The sunshine award requires 12, and the Happy 101 awards 10 nominees, so let’s make it 11. Like DragonRhia did, I’ll try to tag some baby blogs like my own, instead of those with 500+ followers (that are probably tagged 10 times a day). So, I’ll pass both awards to these lovely bloggers:
Polish Infatuated
The Phalanges Files
Ivana
Girl Stuff
Nails by Lunatica
Taya
Sakura Blossom
Another Nail Blog
Pretty
Deanna
Alabaster Lacquer

*I didn’t check each blog to see if you recently received any of these awards. In case you did, no need to post it again.
And, for Happy 101 here's 10 things I like (in no particular order):
  1. Coffee
  2. My family and friends (as nutty as they are :D)
  3. Summer rain
  4. 80's
  5. Photography
  6. Chocolate
  7. Switzerland (this has probably sth to do with no. 6)
  8. Animals
  9. My followers :-*
  10. Nail polish
Share this:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...