Blog awards... :)

I won some blog awards :). First, let me apologize first for not posting this sooner. And now, on to the awards:

I’ve been tagged for a Stylish Blogger Award by Stickers from Nails, Wanted! and Lindsay from Yacking about Lacquer. Thanks, girls! :)


Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award!

  1. I love coffee.
  2. I am addicted to House M.D.
  3. I’m an IKEA junkie! (oddly, I still don’t own a Helmer…)
  4. I shake polish bottles.
  5. I love to dance. If I don’t go out often enough, I dance around my apartment while cleaning.
  6. I love animals. Of all the animal kingdom, I think only a few give me the creeps (won’t name those here). I was always rescuing drowning bugs from water when I was a kid. In fact, I did it once last summer.
  7. I hate washing dishes. I think the dishwasher is one of man’s greatest inventions.

I’ve been tagged for I like your blog award by Nail crazy. Thanks, dear! :)


1. Why did you make this blog?
When I started spamming our local community forum with my swatches on a daily basis, I figured it was time to start my own blog.

2. What kind of blogs do you read?
Mostly nail polish and makeup blogs (I browse through a cooking blog every now and then, hoping some of the inspiration will rub on me. Still nothing.)

3. Do you have a favorite make-up brand ?
I love MAC, UD, Too Faced, Bourjois… but mostly buy Essence and Catrice. (I’m cheap when it comes to make-up). :D

4. What about the favorite clothing brand?
H&M (I’m cheap when it comes to clothes too). :D

5. What piece in you make-up bag is the most important to you?
Eye shadow (I bet nobody chose that ;) ).

6. Your favorite color?
Purple.

7. Favorite perfume?
At the moment - D&G Light Blue. My all-time favorite is Davidoff Cool Water.

8. Your favorite movie?
Can’t choose just one.

9. What countries would you like to visit?
OK… Spain, Portugal, Nepal, Peru, Brazil, Egypt, China, Malaysia, Russia, Iceland, United states, Canada, Mexico, Tunisia, Kenya… – a lot! The furthest I've been to is France.

The rules are: copy the picture, answer the questions and send it to your favorite blogs!


I’ve been tagged for A Blog with Substance award by KarenD from Frazzle and Aniploish. Thanks, KarenD! :)


The rules:
1. Thank and link back to the giver of the award.
2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using 5 words.
Need-more-than-five-words. (did I get the task right?! :D)
3. Pass it on to other bloggers that you feel have substance in their blogs.

I’m tagging these blogs for all of the above awards:
(*) Kendal 
(*) Goose's Glitter

(*) OnceBitten
(*) Nail crazy *
(*) Pass the polish
(*) Polish lava
(*) Nothing personail  
(*) Hysteria Of Decay
(*) Lendoxia
(*) Mina's blog 
(*) Nails, Wanted! *
(*) Nails for fun
(*) Ditch the mittens
(*) Girl Stuff
(*) Ash-Lilly's Lacquer Lust 

* Except the Stylish Blogger Award for Stickers and I like your blog award for Nail crazy (since they tagged me for these)
**I didn’t check each blog to see if you recently received any of these awards. In case you did, no need to post it for the 100th time. Share this:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...