Orly Rock-it (picture heavy)

Ovu sunčanu, toplu izbornu nedjelju iskoristila sam za kavicu na otvorenom, vožnju biciklom ali i fotkanje mog novog ljubimca - Orly Rock-it. Zapravo, toliko sam bila uzbuđena i željna da ulovim mrvicu sunca da sam zaboravila uključit makro kod pola fotki :D (ako se pitate zašto su mnoge fotke mutnjikave). Anyhow, Orly Rock-it je dio nove Orly Mineral FX kolekcije i formulom me dosta podsjeća na prošlogodišnju  Cosmic FX kolekciju. Rock-it je vatreno-ciklamasto-ljubičast i glass-fleck glitter koji me podsjeća na tekući metal :x. Duochrome efekt je prisutan ali nikad ne djeluje tako da lak pod nekim svjetlom ima drugu boju, nema onog klasičnog prelijevanja ali ponekad istovremeno na njemu vidim ljubičastu, narančastu i ciklamu a moram priznati da mi je to i draže od duochromea koji se danju prelijevaju a navečer konstantno izgledaju brončano ili zlatno. Na ovim fotkama su dva sloja i sloj INM Out the door. Lakić se nanosi kao putar, skoro pa u jednom sloju. Damn... sad želim i Rococo a-go-go B-)...
I spent this warm and sunny Sunday lazing in the sun drinking coffee in a nearby cafe, driving my bike and photographing my new pet - Orly Rock-it. In fact, I was so excited by the appearance of sun after several gloomy weeks that I forgot to switch on the macro on my camera :D (if you are wondering why so many blurry pictures). Anyhow, Orly Rock-it was released as a part of Orly's new Mineral FX collection. The formula is quite similar to the last years Cosmic FX collection. Rock-it is a fiery-magenta-purplish glass fleck glitter that reminds me of liquid metal :x. The duochrome is present, but never strong enough to change the color completely under certain lights or angles. It isn't a classic duochrome but sometimes I see purple, orange and magenta reflecting all at once and I admit I like that much better than the typical duochromes that flash both colors during daytime but look constantly bronze or gold in the evening. There are two coats and a coat of INM Out the door in these pics. It applies like butter, almost in one coat. Damn, now I want Rococo a-go-go too... B-) ...










Pod umjetnim svjetlom...
Under artificial light...


 







Share this:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...